Saturday, March 11, 2006

Evensong

to my dearest Eve,

wish i could help you ....... who was it said advice is never taken ........ perhaps it can NOT be taken. Whatever I tell you is only half of what you should do ......... whatever i tell you, only half ever gets into your brain ...... or understanding ................. if i only listen, i feel helpless ....... you are but transferring your helplessness to me ................. if I give you advice, i feel better, but alas, you can never see from my perspective ....................... your helplessness transferred to me, makes me angry .......... for i do not like that feeling ............. to be just a reflecting wall is agony ..... i feel your pain, ............ you make me You, for that moment of time .............. i do not like to be you ........... when the you that you are, ......... is blundering around blind, and i would like to smash that wall that you have around your face ........ and shake you in fury ........ when will you see ......... when will you live ............ when will you understand ............ your life is what you make it . ..........YOUR LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT ............ YOUR LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT ..................... WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME AFRAID FOR YOUR LIFE, YOUR SANITY .........
WHY ........ MUST I CRY.......................... for your fears ...............................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home