Monday, February 27, 2006

sayonara (if at all possible)

I have wasted a lot of time searching for you, Ray. I guess you will only be found when the time is right ....... which isnt now. Ok, forget it, I'm not going to search for you anymore.

There is a lot of peace in closing one's mind and just drifting in the present......... away from all claims............ away from all expectations.......... some may say its not exciting ........... but ........when I compare excitement with this, ........ I prefer peace sometimes........... excitement has its place ........ but this peaceful drift and lazy hour......... has lots of attraction ....... perhaps this is how it will be at the end of life ............ drifting in a time when you no longer think of the past with any emotion .......... when you are totally dispassionate, ....... when you fully see ....... that you bring nothing with you when you came....... into this world........ and that you will bring nothing with you ....... when you leave............................. I wonder if this is called nihilism ........ or fatalism !!

at any rate, Ray, you're not getting the better of me .......... I'll find you ...... one day ....... when fate opens the window between our lives .............. again. Sayonara then, till we meet again.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home