Friday, March 03, 2006

Dear N

Dear N,

something occurred to bring you back to my mind ---- those posters lining the sides of the walkway of City hall MRT ......... yes, the ones that say " Say No, .... for you do not know if he is a molester ." !!!
These must be new posters , for I dont recall seeing them last week, ........ poor model, whoever he is, posing as " the molester" ............ looking so innocent and yet, branded ....... really, should we suspect Everyman ???? .......... is the world in such bad shape ????? ..... now I dare not step into a lift with strangers, .......but only if I suspect them to be Molesters ......... frankly one has to depend on one's sense of smell !!!........... yes, I believe that anyone intending evil has an evil smell ...... one merely has to be alert ( touch wood ). Please, I am not talking perfume here ......... perfume cannot mask the smell of evil or the general aura ........ but of cos, the posters are warnings directed to little children ......... and of cos, I always look the stranger in the eye too. See into his soul ............ yes, his.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home