Sunday, March 12, 2006

at the end of time

I saw a man with your eyes today, Q.
Warm sparkling eyes, full of humor, flickering with a thousand thots.
He spoke like you too, delicately and deliberately.

Damn it Q, I see I still remember you.
I wonder what I would do if you really came here and stood before me

And yet, what is passion if there is no forever.
Passion and leaving just dont go together

I remember you with warmth and smiles, Q
today is enough for me,
tomorow is a new day ....................
cliched but true , ..............................
I will remember you .........
in the winter of this world, ..............................
when the red sky of a dying sun ...............lights the dark red waters of a turbulent sea..............
at the end of time, ...........................
I will remember you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home