Monday, September 03, 2007

eternally yours .....

another accident ......... so many accidents in my life ............. how i feel like crying ......... u wouldnt think it, DE, but now you no longer talk to me, and i hesitate to tell u abt this ......well, but hell, i have to tell someone.................. damn it ! damn damn damn it ..........
no no no, DE ............ i've now gone and fallen in love with my professor ............... not the one thats always there , but the visiting professor ............. which is bad, cause he's LEFT ! .............

couldnt help it ........ there's just something about him ......... do not get the wrong idea, DE ..... I did not go out with him ......... it was all in my heart .............. luckily i have the group photo which we took with him at the end ............ at least i can still stare at him ( SIGH .........) will I ever see him again ? .................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home